Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Take THAT, rhinorrhea!

I've been fighting off a cold these past few days, and rather unsuccessfully. I'm hoping at least to be uber-healthy by the time I take off next week, so I can be footloose and fancy free once abroad.

In an effort to merge my present need for vitamin C with a desire to rehydrate after a sweaty uphill journey from the grocery store, I half-invented this culinary delight:

MEGA VITAMINALICIOUS SLUSHIE
1 can frozen orange juice concentrate (12.5 fl oz)
1 canfull water
~ 1 cup frozen mixed berries
8 ice cubes

Puree until smooth in the blender.

Wham-O! That'll knock you and your cold dead. It's tasty, too.

I picked up some foreign currency yesterday at the bank. Did you know that the Brits have Darwin on their 10 pound notes? A country after my own heart.

1 Comments:

At 16:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one has left any comments... is anyone else reading these inane blog entries?

Perhaps they are only placeholders for the coming Byzantine Expedition. So be it.

In the meantime, what of Casey's mysterious inner thoughts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home