Thursday, June 15, 2006

Alive!

I'll keep this brief as my English breakfast tea has steeped and I've been invited to join the ladies in the garden.

So, I've survived the trip to London, and the London --> Southampton --> Romsey, with no snags... just a few colourful characters on the way. I'm soaking up the full-on Englishness of the place here. After a relaxing cup of tea in the garden, I went for a walk about town with Jane's Mum, Gill. I saw all of the sights of this quaint little town, including a duck crossing the main square (which I was assured is a very English event.) I got the lay of the land so that I can do my own little walking tour of the area tomorrow, after I've done my best to sleep off the jetlag. So far, so good. And this tea is great!

More soon...

1 Comments:

At 18:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear of your safe arrival. You must be going on fumes at the moment.
Love, Mom & Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home