Monday, June 12, 2006

Keji Adventures: Part III

Thanks to the utter lack of structural integrity of the PVC pants, I spent quite a bit of time perched hopefully by rolls of duct tape, wishing my pants were less soggy. (Please note the absence of any coverage in the backs of my legs.)
A day of hiking in the cold wetness meant dedicating quite a bit of time to trying to dry off my feet and warm up my hands.

We did a lot of thinking. Here, Robin ponders Peter's Point. (That sounds suggestive. It isn't.)
Alex and Kyle contemplate Mills Falls.
Overall, a grand time was had. I'm sure we all have a few more blisters and bugbites than we'd care to, but it was a great opportunity to explore the Canadian wilds! Next time I'll be sure to invest in rain pants that are made of something more structurally sound than PVC vinyl. (And yes, some very angry letters were sent to the World Famous Company and Canadian Tire!)

3 Comments:

At 13:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cerazy kids!

 
At 11:15, Blogger bs said...

Oh, oh did you drive through New Germany to get there???

 
At 16:40, Blogger Mike Belding said...

that's the 1400th practical use for duct tape i've heard about today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home